The Women’s Nature Ways Mid-Winter Retreat is open to a limited number of participants. You are invited to apply if the following is true for you:
- You want to develop your body as a source of intelligent guidance
- You want to explore what plants have to offer as medicine for body, mind, soul, and culture
- You are able to attend the entire weekend, and are excited to do so
- You enjoy learning and deepening within a circle of women
This experience is probably not for you if:
- You’re not willing to consider the notion that both plants and our body have a consciousness
- You disagree with the idea of woman’s-only experiences, and think there’s no place in today’s world for them
- You’re not willing to spend several hours at a time outside in almost any weather, or to ensure that you have the appropriate clothing to do so
Ready to Join us?
First, be sure that you’ve read all about the Women’s Nature Ways Mid-Winter Retreat, including The Mid-Winter Retreat, Why Women’s Nature Ways, Details, and FAQs. When you know that Women’s Nature Ways is right for you, please download, print off, and complete the following two forms.
Women’s Nature Ways is a program of Nature Woven, LLC.
Please make your check payable to “Nature Woven, LLC”
Return your check with Registration & Waiver/Release forms to:
Women’s Nature Ways
P.O. Box 2221
Vashon, WA 98070
We look forward to adventuring with you!